Hi everybody! I’m gladly announcing that I’m looking for some new talent to work along with me in my blog! It is time to expand this site with more creations and more stuff. Are you interested? Please read the following instructions:
Send me three of your best creations to my email for me to test them, you can send items from the following list:
– Clothing items: that includes outfits, tops, bottoms, shoes, accessories, etc. for any age or gender. Your clothing has to match with EA’s clothes wich means NO photoskinning (or use it sparingly), T rated (provocative yes, porn no), with categories properly setted and fully functional meshes (morph states, animations, good shapes and lightings, etc). I am NOT accepting simple stencils applied to a basic EA shirt, quality is really important!
– Hair retextures, conversions, fixes and why not original meshes: always including adjust-shine and EA’s highlights, the textures can be yours or Pooklet’s, be respectful with the the original’s creator policies (like don’t include meshes from XM Sims and donation hairs from Raonjena, NewSea, etc, more info will be sent if you get to be part of my site). If you are fixing/converting/creating a hair mesh, make sure you have done the morph states (if possible) and that it is breast-slider comaptible (if needed, of course), don’t forget to properly animate your hair! (I can help with that if you are approved)
– Make up, beauty marks and facial hair: I’ve never created these, but as long as they are good quality and nicely detailed, I guess it’ll be fine!
– Genetics (skins, eyes, etc): As stated before, never did those so make them nice and detailed! 🙂
– Sims: unique, pretty sims, with a nice back story and interesting personalities. You have to list every piece of CC used, from make-up to sliders, with the link to everything. Put the game version used and NEVER include a custom hair and non-default skins. The format has to be .sim, I don’t accept .sims3packs when it comes to sims.
– Lots: well, not a field where I’m really skilled, all I can say: make a nice, cool and unique lot, and list all the CC used.
– Objects: not an expert either, just make sure they are fully functional and well done and textured!
– Custom Poses: nice, natural poses, if the body looks stiff or the sims have to contort in ways that are impossible to pose, then it’ll be a no. Poses have to be compatible with the Pose List.
– I’m NOT accepting patterns or custom pets at the moment.
NOTE: Either package or sims3pack formats are fine, if using sims3pack you will have to include a package option once you upload!
Take pictures like if you were already uploading whatever you created, remember that downloaders have to desire what you’re offering. Clear pictures, close ups to details, not over photoshopping, don’t forget you are “selling” you stuff! (everything in this blog is free, but you get the idea :P)
You don’t necessary have to copy my style of presentations, but it has to match. Pictures sizes with a limit of 1360px of width and 768px of height. I normally use 800x768px or 900x768px pictures.
– You have to have your own Google and Mediafire (or any other hoster) accounts.
– You can upload your creations anywhere else and have your own site too, you will not be an exclusive artist from this blog, you have free will 🙂
– Only prohibition is NO TSR. That means, NO to using TSR pay custom content or meshes, NO to working with TSR hairs, and NO to people who also upload to TSR. I simply want to avoid any problem with them, you can still use TSR Workshop though.
My email is: email@example.com
Good luck and explode the best of your creativeness! ♥